- Once you have Administrative Access to your organization’s page, visit GiveMN.org and in the footer, click on “Administrator Login” or go directly to https://givemn.org/myorg.
- Log in using your administrative email address and password. If you need to reset your password, click on the Reset Password link or visit https://givemn.org/reset_my_password.
- Once you log in, click on the “Manage Images & Videos” stripe and scroll down to the “Images and Videos That Tell Your Organization’s Story” section.
- Click on “Add New” to add images or embed videos.
- To add an image, simply upload your image and if you’d like, add a short caption. Then click the yellow Save button.
- To embed a video, simply copy and paste the web address from the address bar of your browser for a YouTube or Vimeo video. Do not use the “embed” codes provided by YouTube and Vimeo. Then click the yellow Save button.
Recommended image dimensions are 690 pixels wide by 355 pixels high. Image files must be smaller than 5 MB (approximately 5,000 KB) in PNG, JPG, or GIF format.
Watch this helpful video if you still need some help here