How do I add my new organization to

To be included on, organizations must be a public charity as described in Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3), except for trusts and private foundations, or a Minnesota school with an active status and assigned NCES code.

To get started, all we will need is your Federal EIN number (if you're a nonprofit) or your Federal NCES number (if you're a public school). Once we receive that, a member of our team will confirm you've been added to the site or will request any additional documentation we may need finish the process.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request