You can modify your recurring donation in your GiveMN account. If you have not yet created a GiveMN donor account, visit https://givemn.org/register to set one up. Even if you have a recurring gift already, you may not have an account.
To access your recurring gifts, you will need to create your GiveMN account using the the email address you used when you initially set up your recurring gift.
1. Create your free GiveMN account at https://givemn.org/register
2. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account.
3. Once you’ve created and verified your account, log in to your GiveMN account in the upper-right corner of GiveMN.org. (If you're using a mobile device, tablet, or small screen, click on the dark blue box with three horizontal lines to reveal a menu where you can log in.) If you forgot your password, no sweat—you can easily reset your password!
4. Once you have logged in, click "My Account" at the upper-right corner.
5. In the "My Giving" section you will see your recurring donation listed with a green "Modify" button next to it. Click on the "Modify" button.
6. You'll see a screen titled "Manage Your Recurring Payments" and under "Payment Information" you can check the box to "Also update payment method" and enter new credit/debit card information. Then click the Save Changes button and you're all set!